in-person enneagram retreats
I offer multi-day enneagram retreats for individuals, couples, families, and small groups, hosted at Willowspring, our 5-acre private retreat center in northwest Oregon. Spend one or more days on our beautiful country nature reserve, with full access to a variety of activities to deepen your insights into yourself, others, and the Universe. Accommodations, meals, and unlimited time with me are all included during your stay.
private online sessions
If you are not able to travel to Oregon, you can also set up private online sessions. These are usually in the form of video Zoom calls, to provide a real-time, high quality interaction.
Your first private session is a 90-minute introductory conversation. During this session we’ll talk about you and your life, and begin to frame a picture of your personality, and of course what enneagram type you might be. If you have one or more personal issues or questions to discuss, we can start the process of understanding them.
You should expect to come away from the first session with some fairly clear indications of your possible enneagram type (but never a fixed “answer” because there is great value in keeping it open). You may also have some good hints about your issues or questions, and possibly some “homework” to do before the next session. The fee for the introductory session is $120.
Additional sessions are available as you desire, priced at $100 for the first hour and $40 for each additional half hour.
a useful suggestion
It is a great idea to be already familiar with the enneagram before your first session. You can get all of the basics by reading Enneagram 101, right here on this site. Consult the contents page for links to all the articles in Enneagram 101.
how to set up a session
To prepare for your first session, let’s begin to get a picture of you and your life. Please fill in the form at the bottom of this page. Of course, everything you write will be held in strictest confidence, as will all of our interactions during private sessions.
In the response box for “Tell me about yourself,” it would be great to have at least 5 or 6 paragraphs, and you are welcome to write much more if you like. Say whatever you want, any way you want to say it. Everything you write is valuable. What would you like me to know about you?
Once I have your creative writing (don’t worry, there’s no grade!) I’ll get in touch by email and we can set up an appointment. After we set a date, I’ll send you an invoice so that you can secure the time slot.
I look forward to meeting you!
Need inspiration? Here are some questions to think about. You don’t have to answer any of these; write whatever you want.
- What are the most important things to know about you?
- Pick the most important person or people who were in parent / guardian roles for you in your childhood. Write about who they were and their place in your life. What else are you moved to say?
- Pick an important event in your life. Explain why it is important and how it changed you. What else wants to be said?
- Pick an influential person you have known personally. Describe them and their influence in your life. Is there more you’d like to add?
- Describe your spiritual beliefs, if any. What experiences have shaped your current spiritual views? How have they changed over the years?
- Describe a hobby, avocation, or other non-work, non-school, self-motivated project that has occupied you at any point in your life.
- Describe any phobias that you have experienced.
- Pick an intimate relationship you have been in. How did you meet this person? What sort of relationship did you have? Was there true love? If it ended, how did it end? Add whatever else seems to want to be written.
- Pick a movie, TV show, book, or other media presentation that really stands out in your memory. Why does it stand out? What can you say about it?
- In your own opinion, what is wrong and what is right in the world today?
I look forward to reading your reply and talking with you.